“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go – they merely determine where you start.”
– Nido Qubein
For as long as I can remember, I have had an interest in people – what makes them tick, what inspires them, and how (or why) they do what they do.
The above quote is a lovely reminder to me that we all have the power within us to ultimately choose who we really want to be. Although we can’t change our past, today we can certainly choose ourselves a better future.
As a teenager and young adult I struggled with illness and difficult family circumstances, which resulted in low self-worth and a lack of confidence until my mid-20’s. Around this time I went travelling to Australia & New Zealand for a year, and came back with a renewed sense of self, and an interest in all things holistic.
Jenny Amir Dip CHyp, HPD
NLPM.Prac, MNCH, CNHC
I developed a keen interest in the mind-body connection, especially in relation to the power of the mind in healing and well-being. As a result, I spent many years studying different elements of holistic and complementary medicine in my spare time. Following careers in the NHS and later as a Programme Manager for a national TV company, in 2004 I followed my passion and re-trained as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner, at the internationally acclaimed Quest Institute in Central London.
Not only did this training swiftly help me overcome an immense personal difficulty at the time, it gave me real confidence to take control of my life. It is now my passion to help others achieve self-confidence and the ability to regain personal control and happiness in their lives.
Over the past 14 years I have worked in clinics in Harley Street and Central London as well as in Wimbledon, Hertfordshire and Kent. I have helped many hundreds of clients to achieve positive changes and amazing personal breakthroughs, helping them overcome a wide range of issues, and to achieve things they would have previously deemed unattainable.
I consider it a pleasure and a privilege to have helped so many people to overcome the obstacles to their happiness and success – if you would like me to, I’ll be happy to do the same for you.
My Training & Membership Credentials:
As an accredited member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (a government-sponsored body regulating complementary therapists), and the National Council of Hypnotherapy, which promotes and implements the highest standards of training and professional ethics in the UK, I work to a high code of ethics and practice, as well as being actively committed to my on-going professional development.
My Hypnotherapy qualifications include:
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD). Accredited by the Open University, the HPD is the only hypnotherapy qualification in the UK that is externally validated. It conforms to the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy, and was established as a benchmark for training quality that the public can have confidence in.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Dip. C. Hyp) Awarded by the Quest Institute, which teaches the most advanced and leading-edge techniques in hypnotherapy, and includes training in Cognitive Psychology, NLP, Evolutionary & Positive Psychology and hypnosis.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Master Practitioner (NLP M. Prac). Advanced qualification in NLP strategies and techniques awarded by the Quest Institute.
- Certifications in Personal Coaching awarded from both The Coaching Academy and The Quest Institute.
- NLP Learning Coach certification – Awarded by The Quest Institute
- NLP4Kids Practitioner Licence – Awarded by People Building
- Ollie Kids Coach certification – Awarded by Alison Knowles, Founder of Ollie Kids Therapy Concept
If you want to feel happier and more optimistic about your future, you can get in touch with me today for a complimentary telephone consultation.
“I just want to say that Jenny really gave me my life back. I went from a constant state of panic, where I couldn’t see a future, to calm, happy and looking forward to my future!”
“Jenny’s work with me has flipped my crippling lack of confidence, low self esteem and self-doubt to the opposite ends of the scale!… I would highly recommend her to anyone.”
“I now feel much more positive about life and excited about the future! I have renewed self-belief and my confidence levels have soared. I am so grateful for Jenny’s help and I will certainly be recommending her.”