The Benefits of Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Produces positive psychological changes in the way you want them – fast.
- Helps you to take control of behaviours, thoughts and feelings that were beyond your conscious control.
- By building inner confidence, sessions help reduce stress, anxiety and unnecessary fears, while promoting feelings of well-being and calm.
- Enabling you to overcome addictive behaviours in just a few sessions.
- Helps you to release emotional trauma or wounds from the past, quickly and easily.
- By aiding relaxation, it can produce beneficial changes to physical health, including helping with many stress-related health conditions.
How Effective Is Hypnosis?
Types Of Therapy And Found:
38% Recovery after
72% Recovery after
93% Recovery after
If you want to feel happier and more optimistic about your future, you can get in touch with me today for a complimentary telephone consultation.
“I just want to say that Jenny really gave me my life back. I went from a constant state of panic, where I couldn’t see a future, to calm, happy and looking forward to my future!”
“Jenny’s work with me has flipped my crippling lack of confidence, low self esteem and self-doubt to the opposite ends of the scale!… I would highly recommend her to anyone.”
“I now feel much more positive about life and excited about the future! I have renewed self-belief and my confidence levels have soared. I am so grateful for Jenny’s help and I will certainly be recommending her.”